MODDR-1333 | iPad Kiosk
- MOD-1333 Portable iPad Kiosk
- Port \ Land iPad Kiosk Designs
- Exclusive Portrait to Landscape Swivel Stop™ Feature
- Dims: 11.5" W x 18" D x 53" H
- Engineered Aluminum Extrusion
- Silver, Black, or White Finish
- Locking Clamshell Options:
- iPad Air (w/ or w/o Home Button Access): Silver, Black, and White
- iPad Pro 12.9 (See Price): Silver, Black, and White
- iPad Pro 10.5 (See Price): Silver and Black
- iPad Mini: Silver and Black
- (1) Locking Clamshell with Dual Anti-theft Locks
- (1) 18" USB Extension Cable
- Modular Construction
- Wire/Cord Management
- Made in the USA
- Ships in Reusable Corrugated Box
- Weight: 11 lbs. Assembled (31 lbs. Shipping)
- Estimated Electrical: 1 Amp per iPad Clamshell
- US Patent 8,991,775 B2
- Optional Case/Packaging: (1) TF-701 Portable Fabric Case with Wheels and Reusable Corrugated Carton
- Excludes iPad Tablet
Modular Assembly: (1) Rotating Clamshell iPad Frame, (1) Support, (1) Base Plate (includes hex key tool)
Download the Complete Tablet Solutions Product Brochure
US Patent# 8,991,775 B2
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords